Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
George Philp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 17:16:29 -0500
Sarah,

Here is the info I received re the 2 errors in Adobe, which corrected the
problem. I received the solution from Umax, and also used them with my HP
scanner.

Solution:

Rename the Urlmon.dll and the schlwapi.dll files in the
ProgramFiles\PhotoDeluxe HE 3.0 folder.

1.  Click on Start then Find then Files and Folders:

2.  In the Find window under Named type schlwapi.dll then press the Find
Now button.

3. All found copies of this file will be listed at the bottom of the window.

4.  Right mouse click on the copy located in the ProgramFiles\PhotoDeluxe
folder and choose Rename.

5.  Rename the file to schlwapi.old.

6.  Now type urlmon.dll in the Named Window and press Find Now.

7.  Right mouse click on the copy in the Program Files\PhotoDeluxe folder
and choose Rename.

8.  Rename the file urlmon.old.

9.  Restart your computer.

Why these instructions were not included with the literature for the
scanner I'll never understand as I got the same error messages with both a
UMax and  a HP scanner.

Hope this helps, George

Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:05:36 -0500
From: Sarah Cloud <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Computer Problems

C:/Program Files/PhotoDeluxe HE 3.1/PD3.EXE A device attached to the system
is not functioning
AND
SHELL32.DLL file linked to missing export SHLWAPI.DLL:SHCreateStreamOnFileA.
Do you know how I can fix this and make the games work?

                       http://freepctech.com/rode