Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
tannis zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:12:47 -0500
On 9/8/05, donna j street <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> I am having trouble opening doc. files that come as attachments or that I try to open from my yahoo groups websites.  I can open doc. files that were created on this computer, tho.  I have tried every "save" method that I am aware of, but they won't open.  I get a message that says it has performed an "illegal operation".  Any suggestions.
>> thank you, Donna Langer

Also Donna,

XP has problems being compatible with Office 97. I believe Office 2000
is the earliest version that XP likes.
There is a software that will open Office Word and read the document.
It is called openoffice but not sure of the
website address.

Hope this helps.
tannis zamora

                     visit our download web page at: