Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 22:29:40 -0400
Hi Erif,

I'm afraid there may be no good news on this.
Did a search on this and apparently, you're not the only one complaining about this.
There are literally hundreds,if not thousands of complaints about this >
  below just a few.
See eg  http://www.fixya.com/support/t1822972-inspiron_1525_touchpad_mind_its_own
Inspiron 1525 Touchpad has a mind of its own - FixYa
http://tinyurl.com/rbcs82

Or here too http://en.community.dell.com/forums/p/19248515/19396153.aspx
Inspiron 1525 Touchpad Issue - DELL COMMUNITY
http://tinyurl.com/r74eco

But, you may have some luck with this
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/fixing-firefox-scrolling-problems-with-dell-synaptics-touchpad/
Fixing Firefox Scrolling Problems with Dell Synaptics Touchpad :: the How-To Geek
http://tinyurl.com/od8bt3

Also check if an updated driver is available for your model,either from Dell or
Synaptic and make sure your BIOS settings are correct as well.

If you had no luck with the above and the machine is still under warranty,contact
Dell or take it back for warranty repair - the symptoms are unacceptable.

Peter E.