Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brendhan Horne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 23:27:17 -0400
Pertaining to zone alarm. I have v2.6.88 . The first thing you may want to
do is upgrade. If you do not have the latest version. There is a box in the
configure area of zone alarm that states "Notify me before I exchange
information with Zone Alarms Inc. " . I leave this box unchecked.  Also when
you first open up zone alarm you will see a display box come up don't click
on it. It is usually only up for a second.  I hope this helps you.
Thanks,
Brendhan Horne

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com