Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dale Laluk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2004 11:24:05 -0700
There is a program called Gspot that will analyze the file and tell you what
decoder you require. I then go to Google and find the codec. Sometimes it is
a stand alone program or a codec that fits into say Media Player or DIVX so
that it can decode your video.

www.headbands.com/gspot

Is the web site.

Dale Laluk