Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2007 17:23:02 +1000
John wrote:
>when I try to send an email together with an attachment to one
>person, he gets the email but doesn't get the attachment, however, none of
>the other friends to whom the email and attachments go, have complained that
>they didn't get the attachment.>>

XP Updates sometimes mess around with attachments in Outlook/Express. They
are considered to be a potential security threat, so updates disabled them
by default.

Maybe your friend hasn't realised this and has not set his emailer to allow
attachments. (Via Tools or Options). Or maybe the particular type of
attachment you are sending is one which is deemed insecure and is being
blocked by his firewall, antispyware, or antivirus.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                       http://freepctech.com/rode