Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:45:15 -0600
Greg,

Once you get the settings in "View" on the toolbar and in Folder Options
like you want, on the "View" tab in Folder Options look for a button at the
top that says, "Apply to All Folders". Click this button and "Yes" in the
window that follows. Options to change the actual view of the Desktop are in
Display Properties.

It's been my experience that system hangups on starting is inherent to
Windows 9x after they've been running for a while (months). There are so
many "little" things that can cause it that make it a fruitless effort to
attempt to solve piece by piece. My solution is to reinstall Windows over
itself, a clean install, or upgrade.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Selinger" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 11:23 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] folder settings

Basically,Not serious but annoyingly inconvenient my win98 seems to be
forgetting its settings, lately. For example,the desk top folders,my doc,my
comp.,reycle, keep opening with large icons displayed although I set the
view selection to 'details' in the tool bar, I have done this in the folder
options view tab as well, checking 'remember file attributes' and 'show
files in detail view' but it reverts to large icons upon reopening.
As well,it intermittently stalls on the splash screen upon booting,
requiring a restart, which proceeds to a menu of selections but prompting
no.3-'restart in safe mode' . Choosing the first selection
in the list 'normal' produces a normal sequence to the desktop...any ideas
to get this back to regular operation?
    I really appreciate this service. Greg

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml