Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"m.wice" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 17:37:17 -0500
 I deleted a weather program and had to reboot, now it keeps rebooting
itself. I don't know  why, and not being very computer litterate I am at a
loss. I am  sending this on  my wives  computer hoping to get an answer  I
am using win xp home on a HP desk top..It boots to my desk top and the icons
 appear in the task bar, then it shuts down  again and reboots. I have run
all my virus  and spy ware and they come up clean. I don't know what to do
to start in safe mode...Any  more info  than what I gave I will send on
Thanks Marsh

Every Day Is SUNDAY  When You Are RETIRED

http://marsh-stuff.blogspot.com

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml