Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 07:52:27 -0400
Jim,

When I do an INSERT-- PICTURE -- FROM FILE, the list of FILES OF TYPE
is -not- arranged alphabetically.  Are you sure you just didn't overlook
it?  In my system, the TAGGED INFORMATION FILES lie between:
Computer Graphics Metafile
Corel Draw
Tagged Information File
Targa
Kodak Photo CD

If that's not the case, then (I believe) your problem is with the
UNINSTALLER.  Like most windows based programs, the uninstaller which
comes with the application is very poor.  It only removes a small portion
of the TOTAL application.  Lots of DLLs and registry entries are left
behind.

I suggest you get a third party uninstaller like NAI's UNINSTALLER (my
favorite) or Quarterdeck's CleanSweep.  Even Parson's REMOVER does a
better job than the UNINSTALL SHIELD that comes with most applications.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====