Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:23:00 -0700
Shaleen writes:

<<Is Easy Cleaner recommended for Win95 and where can I get this program ?>>

After reading all your raves, and being a sucker for any freebie, I decided
to try this one for myself.  Google pointed me straight to the authors
site, where there was no trouble downloading (although you do have to
scratch around a bit to find the download section--his links aren't too good).

Works fine for me in Win 95B.  There's an Undo subfolder in the Easyclean
folder, after it's done a clean (provided you have the Option set correctly).

Like Rick, the "Find Duplicates" seemed to be taking ages, so I didn't
persevere with that--I suspect a bug there.  There was a lot of hard drive
activity going on, but nothing happening.

Otherwise, it seemed to remove a few registry entries other utes  hadn't
picked up, and so far no dire results.  I manually backed up the registry
first ( as I always do) just in case.

Nice interface, and I was quite impressed.  This author seems to know his
stuff.

Don Penlington

Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com