Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 21:16:58 -0800
From: "Herring, Bobby"
Subject: [PCSOFT] RPCXX.exe

> I have Zone Alarm installed and it pops up asking if Distributed COM
> Services should be allowed to access the internet. I have been telling it
> no. I updated IE from 5.5 to 6.0 yesterday afternoon. This morning, Zone
> Alarm asked if DCom should be allowed to act as a server? I told it no and
> went looking on the internet to see what it was.
> It sounds like it is part of Windows and removing it on an NT/2000 system
> will disable the OS. It also reads like maybe you can rename it on W98 and
> not have any repersussions.
> I am running W98 se with all patches applied.
> Anyone have any experience with this program? Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Bobby Herring

Bobby,

If you'd just like ZA to stop asking about it, ensure there are red X's in the middle column under both,
'Allow connect' and 'Allow server'. By just stopping a program from connecting to the Internet, you will not
harm the OS. I did a search for rpcxx.exe and found nothing at both www.dogpile.com  and
http://www.google.com/advanced_search . hth

Al Thompson