Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Darryl Kenning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 07:30:43 -0500
I installed the beta version of office2003. Now I purchased
the final version of FrontPage 2003.When I try to install FP
it says that it detected a "...trial version...", then it
states it has to remove the trial version but it fails to
remove because it says it can says ".....verify package exists
and verify that it is a valid windows installer package:
 I ran the uninstall programs, I manually deleted every
instance of OFFICE11 and onenote I could find on the hard disk and
did the same in the registry.

Can anyone offer suggestions?

I don't have the original beta disks available
now and would really like to get the new FP installed.

Help would be most appreciated.

d.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml