Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2008 20:21:05 -0400
Anna Summers wrote:
Date: 26-Apr-2008 9:41:49 AM

QUOTE :Thanks Venkat for responding.  However, I can't remember
what1,2,and3 are...   (short term memory is going, I guess).    For some
reason, my original messages are not coming to my email with everything
else.
   The settings are correct at PCSoft, but I'm never receiving them
along with all the messages from everyone else.  I need enough of the
original
message to make the response meaningful to me.   --AnnaSummers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anna,

I think nobody receives their own post back on PCSOFT.
Actually there is no need for it either ? :)
1. There's the archives  http://listserv.icors.org/archives/pcsoft.html
    For April 2008
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?A1=ind0804&L=pcsoft
2.When you post a reply or post a message you will have this in your
"Sent"  folder - so you can always check back what you wrote
(Unless you immediately delete your Sent messages or not save them in
the first place if that's how your email settings are set up)

Peter E.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>