Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Christopher Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 07:46:18 EST
In a message dated 3/13/2005 12:04:57 AM Eastern Standard Time, Orf Bartrop
writes:

I have turned off NAV in the SystemWorks Window and msconfig file. I
installed Avast and it appears to run correctly....
....I then have to turn on avast! to get protection.

To me it appears that WinXP still thinks I am using Norton although it
is not loaded

You cannot simply "turn off" or just unload NAV, you have to remove it
entirely. Norton System Works includes an uninstall option in Add/Remove programs
and you will have to uninstall it and reboot your PC. Norton AV tends to be a
pesky (albeit effective) anti virus program, and there will be numerous Registry
entries to contend with even after you uninstall the program. You should be
able to configure Avast to load normally after removing the AV portion of
SystemWorks.Norton AV will not "allow" multiple AV programs to run on the same PC
at the same time. If not, you probably will have to navigate through the
registry and manually delete references to it although I would consider this to be a
last ditch operation.

Chris Ryan

                       http://freepctech.com/rode