Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 11:47:38 -0700
After you format your drive either boot off the Win98 CD or any boot floppy
that loads your CD drivers. Once you have booted to the Dos prompt just run
98 setup. The 98 setup program will run and eventually will ask you to
stick in your Win 95 CD  or various Win 3.1 floppies so 98 Upgrade can
verify that you are entitled to upgrade. Once 98 does this it will install
as if you own a full 98 version.

mark

> I really don't want to have to install all of Win95 on the clean hard
>drive before I install the Win98 upgrade - is there a way to just put key
>files on the reformatted hard drive so that the upgrade knows that Win95
>was there before.
>
>Thanks
>Linda McCoy

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**