Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2007 00:30:16 -0400
A friend of mine signed me up for " FREE LOTTO " last February and I started
  getting mail that stated that I was eligable to share unclaimed lottery prize money!!!!!!!  Well, I used my way of reading the mail without opening it. ( I recently submitted the letter that I give with computers that I've built ) Well, I kept deleting it until someone posted the "ipinfo " program and I found out that the company is PLASMANET in New York city and the main one is in CARY NC ! I'm supposed to get $1000.00, $100,000.00 AND $1,000,000.00 FREE !
  Does anyone know of a regulator controling SPAM ?? I'm Canadian and I don't think that our CRTC can do anything. Any ideas will be appreciated.
   Thanks for all the useful info from the group.   AL SMITH

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>