Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alvin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 12:38:43 -0800
I am in the market to purchase Microsoft Office,Standard or Professional.
When I search for information on the internet, I see many different
prices--some so low that it seems impossible to sell at those prices. Here
are a coulple of examples:

Microsoft Office 97 Professional Edition With Bookshelf
Basics End User License Agreement (EULA) License to install on one (1)
PC.(Media sold seperately) $ 45   Computer-X-Press, Inc. 800-796-5188
541-343-0235
!! I do not understand any of this!!

Microsoft  Office 97 Pro Retail (FREE Upgrade to Office
2000) Includes: Access 97, Excel 97, Outlook 97, Word 97, PowerPoint 97,
Computer-X-Press, Inc. 800-796-5188
541-343-0235

Although, this bundle is missing BookShelf and the doucumention is on the
CD. it is still well below other prices that I have seen.

Any explanations and suggestions for buying at low cost will be appreciated'

TurtleAl

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html