Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Havens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:42:40 -0700
After following Window Washer directions, I`m still unable to wash a registry entry. Tho not mentioned in the directions, at the end of adding the item to be washed a popup window asks you if you want to save the new item...then asks you to name it. It seems w/o naming it, it won`t save it. I`ve tried entering an abreviated name and the complete path to the key, no name, and nothing has worked. When I entered the complete path it said it "couldn`t create C:\Program Files\etc etc". This item is not located in the C:\ directory, it`s a registry entry!  Window Washer won`t wash this item, which BTW is a Real Player key(ahem). I`m running Win98 and Window Washer version 2.6. Any ideas out there??

Thanks in advance

Dean Havens

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml