Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brian Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 07:15:27 -0500
I have a running computer after a format, but the illegal operations are
killing me. Mostly occurring while running IE. The most frequent one
involves
mshtml.dll errors.

The only info I have is it's a Packard Bell Multimedia 215.(Friends
computer)
I managed to find video, sound, and modem drivers, without too many
problems, but am I missing some motherboard drivers?

I've done many formats and os installs, (although no PB's), but this one
has me stumped.

64 megs ram
win98se
s3 ViRGE video
pos modem
pos sound
4 gig quantum drive

This is a perfect reason to avoid proprietary equipment!

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Brian
also fell free to mail me at [log in to unmask]

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html