Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 04:04:13 -0400
I'm not a Power Point expert, but I do have such a
presentation on one of my sites, which I published as a .pps.
This does appear to be normal. The folder seems to contain
the original jpeg and a resized version as required by the
slide show.
I'm not sure of your goal, but there are obviously more
efficient ways to upload these images.

Michael Lanspa wrote:
> I received a disc of photographs from a friend who's web site I maintain.  He wanted the pictures posted to the site, so I thought

  I'd put them into several power point presentations as
JPEG files.  I put together several slide show, saved it
(published) as a web file and

  started FTP-ing to the web, but I noticed that the _files_
folder for each presentation contains a web slide (slide001)
and the JPEG twice as pic.001 and pic.002.

   Each slide also has the picture twice.  Is this normal
for power point when you publish it as a web file?   I feel
as though I'm

                       http://freepctech.com/rode