Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
MaryJane Wegener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 18:07:55 PST
I would click the show/hide icon on the standard tool bar. If you don't have
a tool bar then you need to click view and select the tool bar to view.
These dots show he formatting ( space ) as the paragraph sign shows the
carriage return/line feed.  I believe i understand this as your problem.
      Mary Jane

>From: Linda <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCSOFT] MS Word problem
>Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:14:33 -0600
>
>My cousin asked me this question and I don't have MS Word on my computer.
>Can anyone tell
>her how to turn off the dots between the letters???
>
>Linda, I have a problem with my Microsoft Word program.  Everytime I hit
>the space bar, I
>get a dot
>between the words.  I have tried to go into bullets and click on none. That
>doesn't work.
>I have tried
>everything I could find to do.  Thought you could help me get rid of the
>dot.  It is about
>half way up
>between the letter of the alphabet.  Can't show you because I don't know
>how to put a dot
>halfway up
>between every letter.  I tried to find it to "replace" it and couldn't do
>that either.
>I'M lost.  That don't take much.  I was using the alt key with the F1,F2,
>etc.  when it
>happened.  I am afraid to do it again.  If you don't have time to do this
>it is OK, I will
>just reinstall
>my Windows 98 and go back to the default program. (I think)
>
>Thanks for any help you can give me for her.
>
>Linda Aldridge
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's:

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD... All the files from our File Download
         area and much more...  over 165 files, all on one CD!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions