Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Raymond Yohman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 19:38:25 EST
Hi , In responce to your son's computer being I think "hacked". My experince
of being "hacked" was they set a malus command and it would turn on my
computer in the middle of night and dial up a internet connection and
download off of my computer. I got a firewall , deleated the malus command
and that was fixed, I would look into a firewall from Norton,Macafee,pro or
free Zonealarm from http://www.zonelabs.com
 Hope this helps you.,
Ray Yohman
New Wilmington,Pa.