Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 10:35:35 +1030
> >I don't want o use it for email only on my peer to peer lan.
> >

> Mike
> I recommend you convert to OUTLOOK.  The calendar program that comes with it
> is very good and does everything that Schedule+ did.  I replaced Schedule+
> at work and now everyone is using CALENDAR and the like it better.
> Ron
>
> Ron Taylor" <[log in to unmask]>

I would but we run a covey addition which doesn't work with outlook
and I need to know how to create mail boxes and post offices I think.
It has been so long since I used exchange I can't remember the
correct file names or where to put them.  Remember we are runnning a
peer to peer without Win NT any where.
TIA,
Mike Carter

cheers,