Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 08:59:25 -0700
  There was a virus that struck about two years ago, which stored some stuff
in a special registry key.  Some of the fixes for the virus deleted this key
rather than blanking it out, and what you describe is what would happen if
the key was missing from the registry.

  I don't have the details handy, but maybe that's enough of a clue that
someone else can supply them?

David Gillett

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>