Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Timchenko Maxim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:32:05 +0300
  The disappearing sound thingy usually occurs on single-voice cards (like
SB16...) because the program that locks the card on itself (if other
programs will attempt to use the device, they will probably error with
"Sound device not available", "can't play WAV file", or simply do nothing)
and never releases it. The reboot resets the drivers and voila! -- sound's
back!
  This also occurs with multivoice cards but with single-voice drivers
(Ensoniq AudioPCI/SB PCI64, for example).

<> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
<>

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Dave Gillett wrote:

>   This error arises while trying to play a .WAV sound file, and probably
> leaves the sound card or its driver in an invalid state that is cleared by
> rebooting.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html