Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wayne Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 01:20:29 -0400
Hi Joe,
    My mistake. After reading this I realized that I failed to mention that you
should 'delete' them after unhiding them!
    Also, I would try a nice little program called 'Easy Cleaner'. It will clean
out your registry and do a few other clean ups on your system as well. If you
check the shareware/free ware sites, you should be able to find one of those
installation monitoring programs (like uninstaller) that will allow you to
monitor the changes and installation of that software
    Let me know if this helps.
                                                        Wayne Adams

--
Wayne Adams      http://www.slsystems.com
S & L Systems      Ph. #: 203-757-6159

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]