Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:46:24 -0500
I really need some help. I am working on someone's Dell Desktop PC (w/ Windows Millenium) and they were getting an error once the desktop displayed after boot. It said "AOLwasher caused an error with MSVCRT.DLL".
I uninstalled the AOL Washer and the error did not return, but when I try to install something, for instance Spyware Doctor, it immediately pops up the same error but this time referring to the Spyware Doctor setup file (sdsetup caused an error with MSVCRT.DLL). If I boot in safe mode, then I am able to successfully install Spyware Doctor.
Steps I have taken so far are:
Installed and executed Spyware Doctor and RegCure. Both found issues and resolved/removed.
I successfully extracted the MSVCRT.DLL file from the Windows Me CD, but still get same error.
I located an MSVCRT.DLL file for Millenium on the internet and replaced the existing file with this file. No change, still same error.
I have found that many people have had this problem and their apparent solutions were the steps that I described above, but they are not working for me.
One other step that I thought of taking was to do a repair/reinstall of Windows Millenium, but I'm not positive on whether or not that it will simply replace the Windows System Files as Win 95/98 does (procedures I have done successfully in the past with 95/98).
Does anyone know if this is do-able with Millenium?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml