Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 16:36:47 -0500
Mick Fitzpatrick wrote:

> A friend of mine sent me a little stand alone programme. It basically
> consists of a smallish window with a photograph in it. By using the
> cursor/mouse one can zoom in or out of the picture. You can pan left or
> right through 360 degrees or up and down.
> The only name I found was IPIX.

Mick,

A program called PhotoVista (http://www.livepicture.com) seems to be
similar to what you're describing. It's one of the programs in the
LivePix family, if I read it right. Could your program have said LivePix
instead of IPIX?

Here's a bit from their web page.

"PhotoVista is an easy-to-use program that lets you create spectacular
360° panoramic images in a snap. With PhotoVista, you can stitch a
series of digital images into seamless panoramas that you can use in a
variety of ways — in Web pages and virtual reality files, as well as for
high-end photography and CD-ROM content. Panoramic files are
high-quality, compact, and bandwidth-friendly (typically less than 100K)
so your images burst onto the screen. You can shoot photos for a
panorama using any camera and lens. PhotoVista can even tell you how
many photos to shoot with the type of lens you're using."

---

Jeff Delzer

                                  -----