Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 18:02:01 +0200
Max, and others
I have almost fixed my problem. I copied HELP.COM and associated files from
a machine with DOS 6.22 files still on it (it is not shipped with Win 95). I
have tried various COUNTRY= settings.  Unfortunately, most of the ones with
yy-mm-dd date formats like I want do not give the same results as the help
screen shows!  Also, they change the thousands separator (in the size
column) to a space or a period.  So, I think I'm stuck with a partial
solution (what formats some guy in MS *thought* everyone in each country
wanted, around 1994).

Joe