Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Susan Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 01:19:45 GMT
And, if this does not work in your case (I have seen this sometimes....may
be a driver issue but I don't know for certain), there is one other thing
you can do: go to control panel, Modems. Select your modem, click
Properties, then the Connection tab, then the Advanced button. Under Extra
Settings, type M0 (that's a zero.) Click OK twice, then click Close. This is
the AT command that tells your modem to be quiet. This has always worked for
me.

Susan Sutherland

http://profiles.msn.com.

                         http://nospin.com/rode