Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Steve Devincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:24:18 -0500
Hello;  I appreciate the time you guys take to help us out.  I just connected two computers to a "D-Lynk" router(DI 604, to be exact).  One computer runs on ME, the other is XP- without sp2 download.  And both run off cable modem broadband(roadrunner).  My question is prior to connecting to the router, my ME computer has Zone Alarm firewall software.  With the hardware firewall that the router provides, is it redundant to keep the software firewall or "it can't hurt"? The second PC,on XP, has no firewall software-only what the router provides.  Is that adequate?  Thanks for your advice.  Regards....Steve.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml