Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:37:24 -0700
>   I've noticed that when I open a dos window ( run, command) it shows up
>C:\Windows\desktop at the prompt. Is there any way I can make it just show
>the C: prompt by itself whenever I open a Dos session ??
>               Jeff H

One clean way you can do this is by putting this batch file in your
C:\windows\command\ folder

C:      :: go to the C drive
cd \    :: go to the root of the current drive
cls     :: clear the screen

you can name it whatever you wish but for this demonstration lets call it C.bat

Now select the shortcut you are using to open this DOS window.
Select Properties.....select the Program tab.... in the batch file area put
c.bat .....if you have something else there like doskey then put a comma
between them....like c.bat, doskey

Now when this DOS window opens it will run the batch file and all you will
see is C:\>

Mark Rode
The NOSPIN Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: