Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Dolphin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 09:52:31 -0500
I loaded  Canon Digital Software  for my camera and was unable to use my cdrom drv again...I ran scandisk it said, "cdrom drive is locked by a disk utility"  The rest of the computer is ok, but if I put any cd in the drive it locks up my computer and I Ctrl Alt Delete it each time.    I uninstalled the Canon Digital Software, but still have the problem.

P.S. Are there any Windows defaults or programs that can get me back to the way it was originally?