Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Breck Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:37:29 -0600
Jim:
Just a suggestion from a long time WordPerfect user. Whenever I have had to
do something similar, I found it easier to put the information in a WP table
and then lock the cells that I didn't want changed.

You could use a table for each line if the sizes for each are very
dissimilar.

Breck

~I have created a "fill in the blank" form as a template which includes a
~table for the layout of all the fields and labels.  What I now want to do
is
~protect or lock-in all the static text (things like the heading and field
~labels and such).

~The "Perfect Expert" (and I use that term very loosely) only has
information
~on how to protect a cell in Quattro Pro -- or at least I can't find
anything
~else.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>