Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marc Guise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 22:26:39 +2000
Hi
I'm trying to fix a computer that works OK until the final stage of disk
activity of the Windows loading. While it is still loading, I have full control
of the computer.As soon as the loading is done, I can't activate anything
on the screen with the keyboard or mouse, although I can move the
mouse. The only thing that works is Ctrl-Alt-Del. In safe mode everything
works.
This apparently began after the owner experienced problems with
Microsoft Office and took it out with the Add/Remove of Win 95. She
then reinstalled and eventually ended up with the above situation

Is there a way to show what Win 95 is loading when it starts up, or any
other ideas to help me get this thing fixed?

Thanks in advance
Marc Guise

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html