Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 13:53:39 -0800
When I load a text document by association from the desktop it takes an
inordinate time to load into my text editor. If I load by association from
anywhere else it is very fast..... Explorer , drag and drop, file open etc.
I have the same problem no matter what text editor I am using. I realize
there are < different > desktop folders in NT and I am wondering if this
has anything to do with it. I am logged on as administrator.

Does any one have any idea why my files take so long to load from a NT
desktop association execution.
thanks

Mark