Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 02:18:06 -0800

On 19 Dec 2001, at 15:28, Laurie Hand wrote:

> Thanks, Tom.  I had never heard of Warez, but will block it upon
> your recommendation.

Laurie:

  "Warez" is not *a* site or service.  It's a slang term for hacked,
cracked or illegally copied commercial software, which is sometimes
made available via web sites.  (It may be distributed by other means
as well, such as Usenet.)  Tom suspects that one or more of his kids
was tempted by the offer of "something for nothing".

  Note:  In addition to usually being an illegal violation of
copyright, cracked or hacked applications are a great way for those
of less-than-honourable intentions to distribute viruses and, more
especially, trojans....

David Gillett

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml