Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Pulliam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 23:18:40 -0600
JMB wrote:

> Bryce, Katherine wrote:
> >
> > My client uses Netscape Communicator 4.5 for email.  She's having a heckuva
> > time with the Address Book . Every time she scrolls to the bottom of her
> > list of names, it hangs and locks up. I've emailed Netscape Technical
> > Support but every suggestion they've emailed back hasn't worked. Any ideas?

Just to add my experience:

With a new harddrive, I installed Communicator 4.5. I had
previously used it with good success. I had numerous problems
with the address book which I tried to solve. I contacted
support--which often repeated instructions that had been given me
previously. I followed instructions religiously, including
multiple uninstalls and reinstalls. This transpired over a number
of weeks (I made my own work-around meanwhile.) Finally, I
uninstalled ONE MORE TIME and everything works perfectly since. I
cannot tell you why it worked, but I stronly urge you to continue
to work with Tech Support. It worked for me, finally.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html