Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:45:34 -0700
  The details depend on what version of Windows your computer uses.  There
are simple procedures which will disable the password on 95/98/ME systems.
There are more complex procedures which can let you reset the password on
NT/2K/XP systems, but might in the process lose any data protected by EFS
(Encrypting File System).  (If you don't know about EFS, then you've never
used it and needn't worry.)
  So please tell us what version you have.

David Gillett

On 20 Oct 2004 at 11:08, Shirley Sendelbach wrote:

> Does anyone know how I can find out my password to get into my computer? Not my internet password.
> I changed it because a friend was always getting into my computer and I decided to change my password, but now I forgot it.   Thank You Shirley S.

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal