Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 23 May 2007 15:38:13 -0400
Problem with a Yahoo! site:  At the end of loading the page is frozen (will
not scroll, etc.) and at the bottom left I read:
"Transferring data from streamer api.finance.yahoo.com".

Then box appears: "Warning: Unresponsive script.
Script on page may be busy or it may have stopped responding." Two boxes may
then be clicked: "Stop Script" and "Continue".  When either box is clicked,
the warning box disappears for a few seconds - then reappears. And page
remains frozen.

I attempted to get help from Yahoo - no luck.

I downloaded "NoScript" software which proved to be a nuisance - and no
help. Any help will be most appreciated.

    Jim Harris,   Philadelphia suburbs

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml