Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Stephane Vaillancourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 22:24:43 -0400
David,

You are absolutely right.  I have been programming in Visual Basic versions
3, 4 and 5 and yes, you CAN code the default button, but once the
application is compiled, there's nothing you can do about it.  Unless
somebody decides to code an application that would detect message boxes with
"Yes/No, etc." buttons and then send the correct amount of "Tabs" to change
the default answer to No or something like that... I don't see any other way
right now and, according to my experience, I don't know HOW you could do
this.

Good luck to Jab if he REALLY wants to change this...

Stephane Vaillancourt
CO-DE-CO <[log in to unmask]>
Conception, Developement & Consulting
Web Page: http://pages.infinit.net/codeco