Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 20:44:39 -0700
I am not sure I completely understand what exactly it is you want, but you
should look at setting up groups in your address book portion of OE. You
could also place all the recipients  addresses in the BCC entry separated by
semicolons and sent the message to yourself using some target name such as
"announcement" - that way the recipient will not see all of the other
addresses that you sent the message to.

If your problem is not the sending, but the transfer of the names from the
web site into any field of OE, then it probably will require a script, if
you don't want to do it by selecting manually with a mouse and pasting them
into the OE field.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                     visit our download web page at: