Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:07:02 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2005 7:53:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Peggy  Tischhauser wrote on Jan 29th:  (to insert in MS Word the symbol  for
cents)  "Using the numerical keypad, ALT 0162  ¢  works  for me or you can go
to Insert, Symbol and look for the ¢ symbol  there."

That's great ! I suspect this is one of many symbols available  this way -
and easier than stumbling thru Wingdings I, II &  III.   I note it also works
in Excel and, right here,  in  Outlook Express - to wit:  ¢

Peggy, where on the web can we get a  listing of similar shortcuts?  Thanks
for your help.

Jim  Harris,  Philadelphia, Penna.  suburbs

Hi,
  Use Character Map to view all the available symbols. On Win2K, look  under
Start>Accessories>System Tools>Character Map. Other Windows  versions should
be similar.

HTH,
Peter  Hogan

                     visit our download web page at: