Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 19:55:51 +1000
Steve wrote:
>I've apparently done something stupid, but I have no idea how. >>

Welcome to the club.

<<I wanted to go back and continue with those photos and found that
they're all gone, containing folders and all.  The surrounding folders
(still containing their photos) are still there...>>

Chances are, you've inadvertently moved them somewhere.

Just hit Windows key + f to bring up the Find window, run a search for
*.jpg (assuming they are .jpg files). The * means to find all files with
that extension. Substitute .bmp if they happen to be .bmp files. Make sure
you search all drives.

This will tell you whether your missing photos are still around and their
location.

Systen Restore won't do it---that doesn't save any data files such as photos.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html