Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:49:57 +1100
I do not know if this will help but try sending the email to yourself
and list all other addressees as bcc. You should be able to set up a
list and just bcc that list. Each email should go out separately as an
individual email and not fall foul of ISPs. Make sure your header does
not contain words like Newsletter or even Healthy Diner. Try and use
something that you would use in a personal email.
Using the method above will mean that the only ISP to hold up your email
will be your own ISP so if this does not work talk to them.

Orf Bartrop

Laura Bruzas wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I started a club of "healthy diners" and have about 100 members in Chicago.
>Although each and every one of them have joined or
>requested information, I'm afraid some of my emails are not reaching them.
>
>Does anyone have any ideas to avoid filters or info on which ISPs use
>filters? Lastly what's getting "whitelisted" and is it a good thing?
>
>Laura Bruzas
>
>      "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>        programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml