Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Bolha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:25:47 -0500
Happy Holidays everyone:

I am trying to setup Word & Excel to create a backup copy of the
most recently changed files. Instructions are to goto file, Save As,
Tools, check save backup copies then hit save. This keep it for that
file and all files access later.

In MS Office 2000 Word this works fine. In MS Excel it keeps it for
that file, but not for all files later. I did a office 2000 update. All is
current.

Thanks
Richard F. Bolha

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal