Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 07:36:57 -0800
I did not see a response to your post, so I will give you some generally
suggestions, although they may not be simple. Word has a field that you may
insert in a header or footer that will print the date and time that the page
was printed. To extend this, you can write a Visual Basic macro to generate
a sequential number (probably read from a file) that would be inserted every
time you go to print the document. The page number could be added to the end
of this number so as to give different numbers to each page. I am not sure
how to do the envelopes automatically. You could create a macro that
generates the envelope and adds the sequential number and then calls the
print routine. However, I have never done something like that with
envelopes.

Good luck.

Peter
The NoSpin Group