Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 07:48:05 -0800
On 29 Mar 2002, at 22:19, don penlington wrote:

> Rick writes:
>
> <<If you never patched DUN/RAS you are missing features (and
> improvements) that you don't even know about. >>
>
> I sure don't. Can you enlighten us please Rick?  I have a utility
> (Web-Optimizer) that purports to optimize DUN settings. I suspect
> that does much the same thing as a DUN patch.

  The original DUN in Windows 95 was pretty funky/flaky.  I believe
at least DUN versions 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4(?) were downloadable upgrades
from Microsoft -- I think 98 came with 1.4 and 98SE with 1.4 already
included.

> I never heard of RAS---what is that?

  RAS is Remote Access Service -- the equivalent to DUN (and DUN
Server) on the NT/2K/XP path.

David Gillett