Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Tiwana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 06:10:34 -0800
  "Greetings, Alan and Listers!
Just completed the housecall virus scan and it said my system was clean.
But, then listed a whole string of files that for some reason or another
did not or could not be scanned. Explanations stated that "could be
infected" but did not go into detail. Does this make sense to those in the
know? I mean, couldn't those "could be infected" files be a problem? How
can I be certain system is clean if files cannot be scanned?!? Thanks for
any input! Vern "

I hv also completed the Housecall virus scan, it gave me a clean chit from
virus on files it was able to scan, but then gave a me a host of list it
could not access. They were mostly .gid and .cab files.
I m not sure if my computer is free of virus. I m the one who is receiving
snow white.. dwarf  messages once a week.

Paul Tiwana
http://home.istar.ca/~cye/india.html
... Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect;
it just means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections

.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml