Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gregg Pfaff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2012 18:24:31 -0500
Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.B is a trojan that connects to a remote server to
download arbitrary files which can include malware, such as other
components of Sirefef, and may be present on an affected computer as a
file named "/consrv.dll/".

Microsoft recommends that you download the latest definitions
<http://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/Definitions/ADL.aspx> to get
protected.
Detection last updated:
Definition: 1.129.1211.0
Released: Jul 08, 2012

Have you scanned for it while in safe mode? keep updating and scanning
until you get it is my recommendation.

Gregg

On 7/9/2012 1:17 PM, Glenn Schrieber wrote:
> Hi has anyone had any experience with the sirefef.B virus?   Windows security essentials keeps finding it but can't remove it.  No other scanner I've tried can even find it.  ( Avast, Comodo, Windows Defender, malware bytes, superantispyware)  Im about to see if I have to purchase Norton or McAffee to remove it.  It doesn't cause any visible problems, I had about decided it wa s just a quirk of WSE and not a real virus but the microsoft web site says it is a severe threat and I should just reinstall my windows to get rid of it.  Is this a real thing or no?  How would I go about removing it manually or is that possible?  It seems to live in a Users\appdata\local\temp\jar_cache file with the extension 7073204680878922314.temp.   Thanks for your help.
>

> Kathy

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads